6/24/13

NO MORE SECRETS !


 I am by nature a science fiction buff (Yes Star Trek and all the rest) So I was interested when the News story broke about Edward Snowden and the National Security Agency keeping tabs on emails and phone numbers. Just so you know I have tried contacting Senators and Congressmen for years about my concerns (they don’t listen personally I am glad someone does).




But does it matter? Is he a traitor or a hero? You decide, I am thinking what if all the Government Secrets and corporate around the world, and all the other secrets were released to everyone at once. Of course there would be those who would scream loudest because “Now you know what I know!”

But think about this,  for more years than you can count on your I Pod or abacus the World has been at WAR! Millions have been killed on every side. Corporations cut corners to make a profit and well “If someone dies that’s the cost of doing business as long as it doesn’t affect my bottom line!”





There was a movie made called SNEAKERS in 1992 (check it out) a code breaker in which no longer could there be any  MORE SECRETS ! The answer to the problem of TOO MANY SECRETS!

Perhaps there are those who believe that Too Many Secrets are the cause of Wars and that given the chance most people in the world would OP IN for PEACE . A sign in the 60's read “What if they gave a WAR and no one came?”



Perhaps now is the time to end all the secrets, Wars, Corporate and individual greed The movie “Wall Street” in which Michael Douglas says the classic line “Greed is Good!” was absolutely and unequivocally WRONG!!!

What if those who could in every country would stand up for the rest of us and be citizens of the World . . .  

No comments: